Monday, August 11, 2008

Etc.

Piano lessons been postponed to Wednesday. It was originally going to be Monday but dad remembered he doesn't take Cherish to TAFE that day (meaning he wouldn't be able to kill two birds with one stone.) Which reminds me of a joke I made up - I bet thousands of others have too.

Why did the man on top of the cliff roll a boulder onto two women at the bottom of the cliff?
He wanted to kill two birds with one stone.

Anyway, then he tried changing to Tuesday, but the teacher was busy - Wednesday it is.
In other "news" I've learned the right hand for the second and third pages of Boogie Woogie Stomp, which, for those who don't know, is my mount everest of piano! Now I just have to combine it with the left hand.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Funny Tamspams.
-you may tell my joke about the dentist.

Tammy said...

Which one is that?