Thursday, August 13, 2009

(Insert title here)

My mood at the moment is relief mixed with anger mixed with annoyance mixed with a certain sense of pain when I think of that horrible 20 minutes of my life I spent with my keys poised to play and my foot on the pedal shaking with rage (rage is really the new nevousness. In fact, rage is all the ...rage!).
Also the hour I spent doing a theory test with 11 other applicants. Most of it I had to leave blank because I'm simply not at that level in theory. Still, I felt pretty stupid. On the other hand, I didn't suffer the stigma of being the last person there. I also (quite diplomatically) didn't give myself any undeserved "wow shes already finished?" by settling somewhere in the middle, being about the 5th person to get up and hand in the test.
If I thought my practical audition didn't go well, it pales in contrast with how wonderful (and this is a verry sarcastic "wonderful") the theory went. Oh well! Apparently no one thought they did well, and they all hate theory. Doesn't mean they're bad at it though, right?

Oh well! I can't change the past, or at least thats what you think so we'll go along with that. In any case, I probably did my best and if I didn't, I can't change the past. Thats what you think.
I should find out in the next month or so.
So wish me luck! Tell me to break a leg! and finally and ironically, tell me to put my best foot forward. All of which you should of done before the audition. Some friend you are!

0 comments: